Cathy Thatcher has been practicing law since 1977, and founded Thatcher Law Firm PA in 2002 to served the legal needs of clients in the areas of estate planning, probate and guardianships, setting up wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianship's right to removal of life supports, and care directives, handling debt collection, elder law, transfer on death deeds, known as TODDs, real estate, mechanics liens,small business and related litigation.
Cathy helps her clients solve the legal problems confronting them currently as well as helping them plan to avoid future legal problems. She strives to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates, and to achieve her clients' goals in an efficient but compassionate manner.
Cathy offers a free one-half hour initial consultation about your legal needs – in person or by telephone - so you and she can both determine whether she can be of help to you. She meets with clients at her office in Edina, Minnesota or at a location convenient to you, and is willing to meet during the work day, in the evening or on weekends.
• Expertise in estate planning, probate, real estate and small business from 30+ years of experience
• Comprehensive, effective and innovative solutions to legal problems
• Understands the complexities of family situations as well as businesses
• Personalized attention and responsive to your needs
• Treats clients with compassion and integrity
• Gives competent legal advice
• Meets clients where convenient for the client
• Returns phone calls and emails promptly
• Meets deadlines
• Experience in many related areas of the law
• Charges reasonable fees
This web site is designed for general information about this law firm, its personnel and its practice areas. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.